1. AXA ART VERSICHERUNG AG is a public limited company, with a capital of 14.630.000 euros euros, having its principal place of business at Colonia-Allee 10-20, 51067 Cologne – Germany, registered in the German trade register under number HR B 32170 ; EU VAT number 812875535, email address: email@example.com , phone number: +49 (0) 221 148-24769.
2. You are informed that AXA ART VERSICHERUNG AG analyses your online activities by means of cookies and other traceability technologies.
3. Cookies and other traceability technologies may be installed on your terminal device when you visit the website, depending on your choices and options that you expressed or could express at any time pursuant to this Cookies Policy.
4. For purposes of information and transparency, AXA ART VERSICHERUNG AG has defined the current Cookies Policy in order to precise:
- the origin and purpose of information processed in connection with your browsing on the website www.myaxa-art.com
- your rights relating to cookies and other traceability technologies used by AXA ART VERSICHERUNG AG.
1. Cookies are data stored in the terminal device of an Internet user; they are used by the website to send status information to the Internet user’s browser, and by the browser to send status information back to the site (e.g. session ID, language preferences or date).
2. Cookies allow status information to be kept, during the validity period of the relevant cookie, when a browser accesses various website pages or when it goes back on this website later.
3. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained in such cookie.
4. There are various types of cookies:
- session cookies, which disappear once you leave the site;
- persistent cookies, which remain stored in your device until the end of their lifespan or until they are deleted via your browser settings.
5. Cookies and other traceability technologies are essential for online services and tools of work. Consequently, the cookies installed on www.myaxa-art.com site are exclusively intended to enable or facilitate communication by electronic means and are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service at the user’s express request.
- identify and distinguish users
- maintain the session for page requests
- throttle request rate
7. Cookies used on the site are certain third party cookies selected by AXA ART VERSICHERUNG AG in order to achieve specified purposes.
8. Cookies and other technologies on the site are:
|N°||TYPE OF COOKIE||NAME OF COOKIE||COMPANY||REASON FOR USE OF COOKIE||EXPERY PERIOD|
|1.||Session||JSESSIONID||Axa-art||Maintain the session for page requests||15 min|
|2.||Persistent||_ga||Google Inc.||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|3.||Persistent||_ga||Google Inc.||Used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes|
9. Authentification cookies. AXA ART VERSICHERUNG AG uses authentication cookies to recognize you when you log in to the www.axa-art.com . Those cookies are essential to help us identify you each time you visit the site and give you access to your authorized content.
10. Such authentication cookies are session cookies, i.e. they are deleted when you close your browser.
11. Without an authentication token stored in an authentication cookie, you would need to give your username and password every time you want to log in to a page.
12. Google Analytics Service. You are informed that the site used Google Analytics, provided by Google Inc. which helps AXA ART VERSICHERUNG AG to analyse the browser on the site and to draw up statistics and measure website audience. These data are transferred and stored by Google Inc. on their own servers in the United States. You can find out more about Google Analytics by visiting the page http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
13. When you browse our website, cookies will be installed and accessed to help us to analyze your browsing and measure the traffic of our website.
14. You have the option to manage the cookies used on the site by configuring your browser as described below.
15. At any time, you have the possibility to change your options:
- By suppressing the cookies for refusal ;
- By the different means described below.
16. You have several options to manage cookies.
17. Most browsers are set by default and accept cookies, but you can choose to systematically accept or reject all cookies or only cookies from certain issuers. You may also configure your browser to accept or reject cookies on a case by case basis prior to their installation. You may also regularly delete cookies from your device terminal via your browser. Remember to set all the browsers of your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers).
18. Each browser has its own way of managing cookies and cookies settings. The configuration of each browser is described in its help menu, which will inform you of how to change their cookie settings. For example:
- for Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- for Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- for Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
19. However, please note that setting your browser to disable cookies may restrict you from accessing certain features, pages, or areas of the site, for which we cannot be held responsible.
20. Please further note that if you decide to switch off cookies, a refusal cookie will be installed on your device. If you delete this refusal cookie, it will no longer be possible to know that you wanted no cookie to be installed. Likewise, when you decide to accept cookies, a consent cookie is installed on your device. This is why consent cookies and refusal cookies should not be deleted from your device.
21. AXA ART VERSICHERUNG AG reserves the right to modify or update this Cokies Policy, at any time and without notice.
22. Users of the site are thefore invited to check back regularly.
23. Last update: June 2016.